Thursday, November 27, 2008

Twilight RAwkss...!!

Yup..went and watched the movie!!!..ok..I should tell from the start...First of all, I and Chen Chiaw went to the mall too early..that we had nothing to do..so..after about 2 hours..we finally bought some drinks and waited..till they let us go in..Yup..i wore my tattoo!..(i have pics)..5 minutes before the movie started..I was like..ahh..i wanted 2 scream!.. I have been waiting for the movie to be released like forever and..now here I am..about to watch the movie..which is gonna start in 5 minutes!..WHOAA!!?...ya..so..overall?..Of course la i love the movie..but there were many scenes that..were not in the movie....and they cut the kissing scene!!!!!! why?!!.. Ok..so i gotta admit..I was crying while watching the movie..well..i have my own reasons..haha..nyways..I and chen Chiaw...bought..a pencil case.. we both bought the same ones..Enjoy the pics from 2day.. One more thing...I miss you..haha..i know u are not reading my blog..but..juz wanna let it out..



My Tattoo!!...=p

Tis is wat i wore...huhu...

The Pencil Case..Same Same..=p

The TICKET!...haha..sure keep la..

So..Still reading Breaking Dawn..and my legs are so sore..went around and around the mall..love you guys!..Take Care...Post Soon..

~Praha~

(can anyone please buy me the SONY ERICSON XPERIA??!..haha)

No comments: