Saturday, November 29, 2008

Slept AROund 5.30 sumthing..=p

Well..i have just uploaded the song...from Muse...yaya..the baseball scene wan!. its below the counter..yeah..my 2nd favourite BAND!!! My first?..PARAMORE!..haha..I remember listening to this song when I was form 1...i use to listen to it so many(many!!!!) times before going to school..that the song got stuck in my head!..=p So..i failed..i did not stay awake for 24 hours..but.. at least i tried.. nyways.. i made myself busy..by... watching TV, eating supper/breakfast?.... Reading Breaking Dawn.. Playing the piano.. the neighbours are gonna be furious with me!..haha. The tattoo is still there..and I DO BATH!..Mom gonna be back 2day..Nyways..Here are some pics from the Vanity Fair Photoshoot..=p...Take Care!


Love tis pic!..haha..XD

~Praha~

(Love is.......................)

No comments: