Sunday, November 30, 2008

I Friggin' Can't Wait for CHRISTMAS!!!

O----K---A--Y...I know..I'm getting too excited... But i love Christmas!.. Last year's Christmas.. was..WOW.. really nice... Tis year??...I juz wish it will go great!...I..wish A LOT..some of it..comes true..and some does not.. There was one..ONE wish..that I really..hoped would come true... But..it never did.. Maybe..it was not meant for me.. Maybe..like my friend said..it was just a friggin' test from god...Maybe I wanted tis wish to come true sooo much..that..urghh..I knw..I know... Life must go on....I also..wished..for the same thing..on New Years Eve... 31 December 2007... END RESULT = Never Came True... When school opened.. i realized..that.. I was really really..seriously..STUPID..to be thinking that..the wish might have come true...HAHAHAHA...
Because..i knew deep in my heart..that.. THis would happen...it will... Because..it always has happened to me..I didn't prepare myself..and..I hurt myself.. my confidence dropped..My GRADES dropped..like..literally DROPPED... And i kept on telling myself..How stupid can you be??..How come you didn't see that coming?..WHY..?..well..Life isn't fair...nyways.. here is a pic of the tattoo i took..and editted..comment please?..Take Care..

~Praha~

(Life isn't fair..It will stay that way)

No comments: