Monday, November 10, 2008

Can't wait!!

OK..I am watching the trailer Over and Over AGAIN..urgh...i seriously am crazy..haha..can't wait for twilight to be released..!!..and..I am a little disappointed..cuz i went to a few bookstores and ECLIPSE is unavailable..AT THE MOMENT..grr..but happy..at the same time..because..well..all the book..yaya..Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse..and Breaking Dawn..are in BELLA'S perspective ..so..the author..is about to release another book..titled MIDNIGHT SUN...which will be from EDWARD'S perspective..yup..swt!..I am talking about the books and the movie...again and again...my friends are like..Praha..pls shut up..haha..I CAN'T..so..today..i am gonna go for my piano class..then..come back..and..watch the trailer again?..haha..i might post again tonight..i'll..see first..nyways..take care..hugs and kisses...~~~~

~Praha~

No comments: