Thursday, November 20, 2008

My Left arm...HURts..=#

Since i'm getting sick..often...I had an appointment with the blood bank..bla bla bla...my appointment was at 8..in the morning...grr...i wanna sleep!...so..i woke up..went to the hospital...and..they said that they needed 2 tubes...of my blood..so..first..they said..that..my left hand vein is too small..lol?...so..they poke me AGAIN..ouch...yup..right hand pulak!...and..now...my left arm..literally...hurts..and its like bluish black..i can't bend my arm..nyways...i have prepared a PERFECT...outfit for my big Twilight Premiere Day...!!..yay!..
guess what?!..next appointment..on 27th!..WTH?!!!..yup..on the day twilight is gonna be released in Kuantan...no worries..its in da morning i think?...lol...i dun care...i am sick or watever..i will still go...I've been waiting for this day to arrive like..wow..F.O.R.E.V.E.R..!!..so...how r u guys doing?...hope u all Take Care...and dun fall in love with the wrong person..haha..(Been There)..so...Twilight Saga..gonna be released on 30 DEC..haha..deffinitely gonna buy that..post S0on..

~Praha~
(i can't wear pumps!)

................................................TOO TALL...=(

No comments: