Wednesday, November 25, 2009

New Moon, TOMORROW.

I highly doubt that I'll be able to sleep tonight. Tossing and turning all night are surely expected.

Anyways, yes, I've already bought the tickets. Yesterday. The actual reason I went to Megamall is to enquire them about the release date. I noticed that the release date stated in the official website is 26 Nov and 27 Nov in GSC's. So, went upstairs, BLABLABLA, the salesperson said you can buy the tickets now and ofcourse I started jumping ( literally jumping) saying YES..YES..YES!!.. She was just looking at me with a faint smile across her face. 12.25 p.m. it is!
Gonna be going with my mom, her best-friend ( - who is also a fanatic - ), and her daughter. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. =)

See you guys tomorrow?

~Praha~

( Excited.and.Disappointed. )

No comments: