Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Hello, peeps!

Finally!...Exams are over. Woke up early in the morning, as usual, to get myself ready for school when I had a terrible headache. Or should I say migraine?? The pain was awful. Afraid to relive the pain again. How amazing would it be if we can just ' shoo' pain away? Shoo pain!... Poof! and it's gone. Now u feel it, now you don't, eh? So, since exams are over, I guess I'll be blogging often, and yes, I'm gonna start...Sooooo can't wait for New Moon to be released!!! Surely, the kissing scenes will be censored and this might just ruin the moment. Get what I mean? You're so into the scene, intense sparks and then the next thing you know, you see Edward driving and things just don't make sense. Is kissing such a big crime? Its just a kiss!!!...F.I.N.E. haah! Oh yeah, and the widget, up there, is actually counting-down to the premiere in Malaysia, not the U.S.A. . =) I'm missing my cousins terribly. Kuhan!! =( I deperately want and need your shoulder. Another thing I deperately want is a DSLR! :) So, yea, I don't think I should end this post with what I want and need. I just blather too much about them.




How about a picture of me looking up at the sun? :)





~Praha~

( Miss you grandma. )

No comments: