Friday, November 20, 2009

New Moon, Laziness and Snow blizzard. Wheee.

Well!!!!..New Moon has been officially released in the U.S today and it seems that most of the fans are very much satisfied! Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!! =) Yea, yea, yea...I have not been updating lately. Really, the only reason I can give you guys is that laziness has taken over me! Come to think of it, I don't really have anything to write about. I'm just going to write whatever comes to my mind, alright? Hmm. Snow! SNOW? Yes, my friends, snow. So, there I was, in the car, listening to the Fly.fm when the DJ's started talking about controversies about snow blizzard which was supposedly to hit Kuala Lumpur at 7 p.m., today. This rumour actually grew from e-mails which was sent to many in KL. The Meteorological Department then released a statement that the blizzard is just a hoax. But still people were calling in, crossing their fingers hoping for it to actually snow and saying stuff like ' Anything can happen '. Obviously, it didn't snow. Blah. I've always imagined, how would it be like if it actually snowed in Malaysia? Cool, eh. Unstoppable snow ball fights! Wheeeeeeee. Hot chocolate with marshmallows, anyone?

~Praha~

( I want to be immortal. )

No comments: