Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Problems + Problems = Cutting Yourself?

Why do people cut themselves? Did you cut yourself? Why did you cut yourself? Why did I cut myself? Did it hurt? NOW..now..Before going all.. '' Whoat the ?? She cuts herself! What a b****! ''...I did it once..ONly once..AND it wasn't a huge cut or anything..I used the sharp end of my compasses..Well, I guess I did it because..I was hurt..and was having problems..bla bla bla..at the same time..curious? Curious to know how does it feel like, cutting yourself..and I thought..it'll look cool..Sounds dumb..haha..And so I did it! Last year..In school!...It wasn't that painful..initial 'T'...seriously dumb thing to do...The initial..its still there..on my arm..The mark isn't obvious..Thank God..I don't quite get it.. You cut yourself..you don't cut yourself..You are still you..Your problems are still there..Everything's the same..So, why cut yourself? No. Its not cool..Not cool at all...For some people..they feel much better cutting themselves..For some people..they do it cause they like the pain..But..there are no benefits..You just get a frigign' scar..
A scar. My advice? Don't cut yourself.


~Praha~

( Okay! )

No comments: