Saturday, July 11, 2009

Its Saturday!

Its Saturday night! Monthly test next week...and here I am..listening to my dear friend,Music =)..blogging..and as usual..doing a little bit of thinking..Fine!..Doing lots of thinking...Went to Mega today...bought 3 novels...I haven't finish reading the others YET...haha...I bought 'Little Women' written by Louisa May Alcott....( a classic novel!..very famous~....), Gideon by Russell Andrews AND.......a book titled ' Its Called a Break Up Because Its Broken'...hahaha. I like the title?...=) So..yea..planning to stay up really late!...Feel free to text me..nudge me..call me?..haha..Pictures?....lalala..Post Soon..Take Care!

................

=)

A thriller...Dhum..Dhum..DHUM!...haha

haha....?

Flash!

...........................

~Praha~

( Stop Open Burning..please? )

No comments: