Friday, July 3, 2009

Jordin.

So!..Hello?..yea..hello..Woke up early in the mornin'..had to tugas..School was having this annual Larian Cergas..thing..~ The guys ran really fast!....My duty was..to show the guys..which way to go..I heard..the girls..were walking?..haha..Nyways!...OHHHH yea.!~ Had the weirdest dream?...Dreamt of a guy..I never had met in my life..his name?..Jordin..WT bleep?~ Yea...Jordin..He was really funny..and sweet!...Its a dream, Praha..~I know..I know!... =) I'm sure..many of you have noticed..that..I'm kinda moody..or maybe..even saw me crying?..Its nothing..Just thinking too much..Typical me..haha...Pictures? okay!

Bei Ying..me...Our lucky draw number...( aint lucky at all )... =)

??.......

...........................

Bei Ying's change..Milo'ice..RM 5..fingers?..haha..and hp!~
Post Soon..Take Care..
~Praha~
( Dear May...)

No comments: