Tuesday, July 7, 2009

123456789

Hello!...How was my day?..Hmm..it was interesting?...Went for the NST Creative Writing Workshop..I learned a lot.. =) Sooo..yea..just finished dancing..and now I'm blogging!...................Hey...................I just wish I could tell YOU everything!...Everything... how I'm feeling...why I'm feeling that way..but I'm choosing not to..because.......How am I suppose to....urghh~..nvrmnd...So much on my mind... I just knew that this was going to happen...Me crashing down like this..AGAIN~...only this time..its far more worse?..But..Time heals...

~Praha~

( Glad to see them again... )



'' Time passes. Even when it seems impossible. Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise. It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me. ''

- Bella Swan -

No comments: