Thursday, December 25, 2008

A Very Boring Christmas..( *yawns* )

So..This must be the most boring Christmas EVER!.. didn't go out.. just stayed home...doing usual stuff...listening to songs, surfing the net..oh yeah..i slept at around 7 sumthing (a.m.)..hmm..i have been feeling a little bit..shit-ty..for few days now...i dun actually know how to describe what i'm feeling..i juz feel Lousy..Useless..i can't tell anyone ANYTHING..because..no one will ever understand..what i'm going through right now.. I juz want someone to listen..u know?!..just listen for once..to what I have to say..and not interupt me by saying stuff like, oh i feel worse.. bla bla bla.. Most of the time i feel Scared...I juz want someone to listen.. to be by my side..and just friggin' LISTEN..okay..i think it's enough for now..haha..will post soon..miss you guys!..

~Praha~

(Can't wait for school to RE-open!)

No comments: