Friday, December 19, 2008

Phew!....

It has been such a crazy week... I actually spent one whole 15-12-08, day in the hospital with that IV thing in my vein.. ( 6 BAGS)..it friggin' hurt when the nurse 'poked' me..haha.. suspected appendicitis... turns out it was an infection..duh~ spent one whole week in the the toilet, of course la will kena infection..am on antibiotics.. okay.. so..i'm sure u have noticed that i changed my url..srry to the people who linked me..nyways.. i came home the next day in the evening... and.. chen chiaw came to my house on the 17th..and we surfed the net.. and found out that last show of Twilight was on that day around 10.05 pm..so.??..went buy ticket and watched ler.. not with chen chiaw but my long time family friend..she is a twilight fanatic as well..haha...chen chiaw couldn't make it..yaya..i cried..AGAIN..hey-!..i have my own reasons...haha..post soon.. hugs and kisses!!...

~Praha~

( Who is my Edward??!! haha )

No comments: