Saturday, December 27, 2008

Australia

Went out 2 megaMalL.. with Seah and Wee...had fun...first I and Seah went to Starbucks, he drank cream chocolate without chip..and i drank the caramel machiato..haha..then..we juz went around..waiting for Wee...Then all of us watched Australia..reviews??..well..nice movie..3 hours..damn cold..i brought my jacket but i didn't wear it.. wth?!..(I'm weird)...certain scenes were quite touching..then..we went to Kenny Rogerzzz...for lunch....after a while Wee went back..So..i and Seah went shopping..cold storage, parkson...haha..we bought the ready-made pasta..and i bought new headphones for my laptop..COMFY..so..I bought a few DVD's..planning to watch..The Disaster Movie and Vacancy II 2nite...so..will post soon..oh yeah, do visit the Twilight Blog..i posted a few clips from the movie..have fun!..

~Praha~

( http://www.yourultimatesource-tnmebd.blogspot.com/ )

No comments: