Monday, December 29, 2008

Result?

Wow..so..2moro THE results are gonna come out..and its..11.59 now..few more sec..and its gonna be 30/12/2008...waiting...waiting.............and...YES...its officially the 30th of December..now!...
So..I might post my results 2moro...it actually depends if its good or bad.. I doubt that I can sleep tonite.. Nyways.. i have something very very very VERY V-E-R-Y imporTANT..to tell..

I

AM

OBSESSED

WITH


ZAC EFRON!!!!!!

I KNOW!..i mean..i wasn't even into him before..BUT NOW.....omg..something is happening to me!!..haha..I never really liked him before..AT ALL..and i use to ask myself..why are girls so crazy over him??!...This week..has been a very strange one...haha..but..only one actor will be number ONE in my list and heart?!..FOREVER...haha...and its not Robert Pattinson!!..haha...post soon..

~Praha~

( I juz hope i dun faint or get a panic attack 2moro..)

No comments: