Wednesday, March 11, 2009

You're different...=)

DEBATE?....so....a teacher requested me to join the debate team..=# WHoaat??....yeah..i'm gonna get friggin nervous!...I even get nervous talking to people....And you want me to..fight..against the other team..hahaha....Can't wait to see what happens with that.....Sooo..School?...Boring as usual..SPM results are out!...=) Wat else..?...Hmm...Oh yea..juz wanna advice my friend, [A]gent [T]hinkerXxz...Don't think too much!..haha..He is just a guy who has no guts to tell you what he wants..AND he sends his friend..So?...My advice to you..is to juz enjoy life cuz its short....dun waste ur time going..why? why did he do that?...who's fault?..bla bla bla..ur just wasting ur precious time doing that....I hope my advice helped..haha...I'm not good at advising..=# ...Nyways..Post Soon..Take Care...

~Praha~

( Do you view my blog? )

No comments: