Sunday, March 29, 2009

Earth Hour

Hello..everyone!.. =) I'm in a very jumpy mood today...I dunno why..~~...So, Earth Hour..was amazing!..KL did an awesome job!..The Petronas Twin Tower lights were off!...yay!...as for Kuantan, kinda disappointed..not many took it seriously..~~...Well, my housing area..many switched off their lights!..Okay la..haha...Its just really nice to know that everyone all over the world switched off their lights..Egypt, Rome, Sydney, Washington, Rio de Janeiro, Hong Kong, Brazil, France ( The Eiffel Tower!!), Amsterdam, Venice..and it never stops!...So..I actually planned to go ECM 2day..to see the shuffle competition...Tak jadi!..ish~~...So...I just stayed at home..and spent my time learning to play Bella's Lullaby..Sooo...Post Soon..Take Care..

Earth Hour in Kl : : : : : : : : : :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLkdUtRjju4

~Praha~

( Miss You )

No comments: