Thursday, March 5, 2009

Yes..NO?

/I am so Blur..~~~....Got my results back...except for Moral..Wat a colourful result..~~~...I got 95 for English.. 90 for History , 74 for Chemistry .... 72 for BM ...60 for Add Maths and ICT ...56 for PhyZ ( ...... )...AND. ..45 for Mod Maths.. ( wat the *Bleep?! ) ....Nyways..Schoool..is soooooo BORING..nono...correction..Form 4 life..is so..BORING..ISH!...Day-dreaming in school..most of the time...~~~....Talking to mySelf Most of the time...Singing?..most of the time..haha!...I can juz fall asleep..in the class...but I'm choosing not toOoooo.....Oh Yeah...I also can't stop SQUEAK-ING in school...Why?...BCause...I am going to Lee Hom's Concert!!!~~~~....Bought tickets dy...Friggin' EXCITED.....( * SQUEAKS* )...Yeah..when I'm excited or nervous...I Squeak...haha!...At school..I kept on imagining him..performing..on stage..AND me..sitting there...watching him..oh lord!..For a moment, I couldn't breathe!...haha....Nyways..I have tuition 2nite...rite?..haha..yaya...Chemistry 2nite!..hmm...Post Soon..Take Care...

~Praha~

( I like you very much! =) ..... )

Make that..Very very very much!

No comments: