Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Phew...

Soooo..sleepy ler..Juz finished writing.. my English essay...which I have to pass up 2moro...Rihanna postponed her concert!!!!..XDDD...haha...geng!..So..hottest news now?.. about Chris Brown..who..is said..to have assaulted her..turned himself in...bailed out now..bla bla bla bla bla bla..Okay..people..we have no idea wat really happened..so?..stop talking..like..you know wat happened..~~~...srry if I'm rude..haha~~~~~~....2day school was..erm...normal?..okay la...nt boring..after school..went for piano class..then went straight back to school..had to tugas..( Pengawas Sukan.. )...came back home..played Guitar Hero...Did my homework..and here..I am..writing this post...I honestly..have nothing '''WOW'''..to write about...yaya..my life is that boring ..rite now...have to tugas ..again..2moro....which means?.....no need to go assembly!..haha..Yay...!!...I am soooo sleepy rite now..so..I am srry if my post doesn't make any..sense..hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...~~~~~~~~...Post Soon..Take Care...

~Praha~

( Maybe I'm in L.O.V.E... ❤ ❤ ❤ )

No comments: