Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Lalalala..lalala..

Never post for few days..was moody.....Well..erm.Saturday..was Valentine's Day...SChool-ing Day..~~~...Recieved chocolates from Bei Ying and Chen..thanks!...Mom bought me Bueno!..Nothing much happened on that day..The day after...V'day..., which is Sunday..had St.John re-exam..i'm pretty sure..I FAILED..the exam...~~~~..I was actually..kinda prepared..but..dunno y..all of a sudden..Went BlAnK..ish~~...Didn't go to school on Monday!!...XDD..haha..Was not feeling well...Now..I'm having a terrible headache...Weather..is getting worse...Everywhere I turn....I see OPEN BURNING..ish~~~...Get damn MAD..whenever i See..Open Burning..~~~~..Let's just start saving mother nature..AND OURSELEVES...just friggin off the switch whenever its not in use...and please..pLEase..STOP open Burning...~~~~Imagine if millions and millions of people actually follow this 2 simple rules...Things can change...Nyways...gonna end this post with a few pics..i took today..at school..Take Care..Post Soon..


From left : Mine, Bei Ying's...haha..=p



Behold...'The Chocolate'

Yi Xian..Too shy...


Me & BY...' Hey You'!..

She's gonna kill me.for posting tis pic..Haha!!

Tired~~~.....

~Praha~

( What a weird Day~~ )

No comments: