Friday, February 20, 2009

Happy

School..was okay...Stayed back 2day..After school was over..I...Dong Dong and Kean Yong..went to Men Men..cuz..I wanted to buy..few workbooks...After that..went to East Grill..had a 'plus one'..( Bei Ying)....haha...I couldn't finish my spaghetti~~..Dong Dong and Kean Yong helped!!..haha..Thanks..=p...Then...went back to school la...we actually stayed back to do some revision..I actually wanted to practise my Add Maths..Ended up teaching Chemyzz to Dong Dong...we created the most...brilliant formula...~~~..haha...It was so fun~~~!..We laughed..and laughed..and..LAUGHED..I won't forget this day..( there are many reasons )...I took pics...mostly..in the library...Gonna..do revision now..Exam next week..~~...Good Luck to everyone!..Take Care..Post Soon...


Mine and Dong Dong's...................

My Coke Float!...=p

Studying~~~...=ppp

Amanda and Bei Ying...

Bei Ying!!!!....=)


Kean Yong....

Bei Ying : : : : : : : : Self-Capture...=)))

Dong Dong....( great actor... ) !!!!

..................................

Finally......Me!...haha..=p




Love.....IS...........................................................

~Praha~

( Wish Me LUCK!.... )

No comments: