Saturday, January 31, 2009

Miss you..ish!!!

Okay..so..slept around 2 sumthing...and.woke up around 12 sumthing..So blur....~~...listening to You Found Me by The Fray now..I have tuition 2nite..at 7..wheee...School 2moro!!..Nywayzs..I was too bored..had nothing better to do...so..i made a list of y..i love...and hate..the holidayss...

Holidays (❤)

1. Can sleep very late...wuhooooo
2. Can wake up Late....XD
3. Can go Mega/ECM..bla bla bla...EVERYDAY..haha!

Holidays ( ✖ )

1. Can't see my crush!..=(
2. Most of my friends will try their best not to be in Kuantan...
3.Dark circles under eyes..ish~~~
4. Booooorred!!!!!......
5. Will start to miss him terribly..XD..
6. Can't see my crush..!!
7. Miss him terribly...
8....End up going nuts.... (◒◞ ◓)

Haha...I'll try my best not to get too hyper 2moro...Whenever I see you..my heart beats..friggin fasst!!..and..i get super excited...~~..

Take Care...Post Soon...

~Praha~

( Aqualung rawkssZz...❤❤❤ )

No comments: