Monday, January 5, 2009

4 M . . .

I was really really mad and kinda disappointed when I got to know that I got the 4 M class.. But after awhile..i convinced my self to stay and just calm down....haha..there's no BIO!..so, goodbye to my dreams of be coming a PHARMACIST..or maybe not?.. The main sub you have to take to become a pharmacist is Chemistry.. *sighs*...I'll just see how it goes..nyways, my classmates are fun and funny..=p..the teachers are friendly..(so far)..Why did I get mad?.. Well, students who didn't get good grades get to go to 4 J..yaya..students who got C ...on the other hand, students who got A's and B's..get stuck in 4M..To me..its not stable? at all..students who got C's are suppose to be below us..not above us..plus..they say..there are 3 science classes..the third class doesn't offer BIO...just make it even la..I know some of you dun agree with me..but i have friends with good results who got stuck at the back.. and this post is about what i think..thats all..I'm not trying to start a fight or anything..=p do leave ur opinions in the ChatBox..=p..I just think its unfair..Take Care..

~Praha~

( Confused... )

No comments: