Thursday, January 22, 2009

Ish~

Why...I juz keep falling for the wrong..WRONG..guys..seriously got prob..nyways..gonna be going for chem tuition..and gonna be sitting there..all alone..AGAIN..no friends..urghh..Okay..HIM..feelings I have for him..are slowly fading away...but..of course the 'thing' will always be there...izzit because I'm falling for another guy..the guy that I am falling for NOW..he is so............i have no words..haha...School was..ok...Had Chemistry 2day..we had to do an experiment..it was fun..I was playing with the naphthalene ..haha... It all got more exciting when 2/3 of my classmates started fighting..literally fighting..wu-hoooo..i juz love watching people fight..( hate to be in one)............wat else?...didn't go for rumah sukan practise!..=#..got doctors letter..wheeee..so..Post Soon..Take Care...

~Praha~

( We dun even talk to each other.. Will we ever talk to each other? )

No comments: