Monday, June 1, 2009

Name..name..name??

Holidays!...Yay?..Yay!!...Hmmmm.....Oh yes..yes..yes!!...Got a new member in the family!....Let me introduce you to : : : : : :

Erm....she doesn't have a name yet...~~...I guess..its either Bella or Hazel?....urgh~...why is it so hard to pick a name??...Nyways..yea...she's really small...and...very very very hyper..!..Even my other cats didn't behave like that...when they were kittens..Its so hard to take a pic of her..cuz she doesn't wanna stay in one place!~~~.....she bites a lot!..haha..I love her so much!...oh yea..she also has beautiful green-ish blue eyes...Nice..!~..AnywaySs....yea...so friggin lazy to update..Lalala....wat else...wat else?...bleh~...Nothing..else..I guess..~~...So...Post Soon..Take Care...

~Praha~

( Whatever happened to Amelia Earhart? )

No comments: