Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Leah, Caramel Machiato, Gossip Girl....

Sooooooooo......Erm..I guess I just wanna waste more time...haha...What should I bla bla bla about..2day??...Hmm...random..~~...My favourite character in the Twilight Series is...Nop..NOT EDWARD...Bella?..my 2nd favourite?...haha...its Leah Clearwater...I know...she can be quite stubborn?..But I juz adore her!..Leah is the only female werewolf known to have ever existed..Nice huh?...She's described to be beautiful..and she has a quick temper..haha...Slept really late!...around 4 something?...Watched 'Just My Luck'...gosh!..I've lost count on how many times I've actually watched that movie...Haha...Craving for a hot Caramel Machiato!..Oh yess!..downloading the last few episodes of Gossip Girl..Season 2...wheeeee..~~~~ .... Post Soon..Take Care...

~Praha~

( Love is in the air... )

=)

No comments: