Monday, May 4, 2009

KL....I miss you?

Hello...Me back!..haha..How was the concert?? It was ..............
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
NO no..I didn't faint..haha..Too bad..couldn't take pictures..They were very strict!..Ish..ish..~!...BUT..I did record him singing...hehe...When I listened back to the recording...I can hear myself saying..'Oh my God!'...and..'Oh!..My favourite Song'!..and of course the screaming.! His fans were really friendly...I also caught a friend..His name is William.. =) ... Really really wanted him to perform the song 不完整的旋律but he didn't...I teared when he performed...落葉歸根....oh..the way he played the violin...!...Nyways..took pictures...before the concert..


The Petronas Twin Tower! ( ( obviously ) )

Reflection..~

Flash~!

Me...

Lalala...

Before the concert..!.. =)

At the concert..! haha..Me and my mom...

The stage!...


Me and William! =)


Such a memorable and awesome experience...!... Right after the concert ended..got inside the car..and..SLEPT!..whoa??...yea..I'm not the kinda person..who sleeps..in the car..I never sleep in the car..haha....Because..of the screaming I guess?...and the hand waving..and the dancing..Yea!..I danced when he performed..' Whats Wrong With Rock?! '..haha...and the non - stop jumping in my seat...~...Everything just seems to be like a dream to me...Hmm..went to KLCC before leaving for Kuantan...bought 4 books in Kinokuniya!...Nyways..have Add Maths tuition 2nite...So..Post Soon..Take Care..


~Praha~

( Echoes )

No comments: