Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Hyper~

yayayayayayayaya....
lalalalalalalala...
hahahahahahahaha...
okokokokokokokok...

HELLO..earthLinkSs!...I come in peace?...I KnOw..Lame~..haha..SOOOooo...yeah..Mid-Year exams are goin on...So far..so good...~~..( touchwood ) I have no idea why I've been feeeling strangely Hyper..for the past fewww days!..Literally..HYPER..I can't even fall asleep!..And even If I do fall asleep..I would juz wake up..every two hours~~...OHHHH..and AMERICAN IDOL FINALISTS!...MY FAVOURITES!...OKAY..I'LL TURN OFF CAPS LOCK NOw....=)

Adam Lambert and Kris Allen!!!

Kris Allen sang Heartless by Kanye West...Really really nice!..His version of the song is still stuck in my head!.....Adam Lambert sang Cryin' by Aerosmith..Amazing vocals!..Love them both!...So..I won't choose..!..haha..Hmm..Its 6.38 now...And..I've got heaps of revision to do..!..So..Post Soon..Take Care....

~Praha~

( Love )

No comments: