Saturday, April 4, 2009

Longest Post?

Where should I start?...Well, u guys will notice that I'll be tying my hair differently to school...WHY?..urghh..It's actually my fault...Nvrmnd!..Hmm..can't wait to watch Confessions of a Shopaholic!...I'm still reading the novel...A book which can make you laugh in watever wreck ur in...Sooo..planning to stay up LATE 2night!..wheeeee...So..while I was..cleaning up my room..AGAIN..=.~....I came across my 2007 diary..SO?...I juz opened a few pages and i gotta say..WOW!...Soo....Emotional..First it was... Happy.. Happy.. Happy. ..Sad..Angry.....then.. Sad..sad..sad....Everything..about him..him..him..him...ish~....I was like..''Whoat?!! did i really write that?!!''....Hilarious..But..I could also feel how happy I was tat time..how i would actually go to school just to see him...and if he didn't look at me...I would ask myself why..why..why...I also thought about that day..remember?..when it was raining..and you were standing right across the...OKAY..okay..I know..I'm getting carried away..haha..Memories..so vivid!..Like a movie..playing in my head..again..and again...Okay...Changing topic...=) Oh yes..and I realized that the short form of Thursday and Friday...which is Thur and Fri...actually rhymes with....
Stir-Fry

I know...I'm so..LAME...haha...Well, Post Soon...and Take Care... =)
~Praha
( The raindrops are my only best friend )

No comments: