Monday, April 20, 2009

Bright Shiny Morning...

SoooOooo..Its 7.49 now...AND I'm suppose to be on my way for add maths tuition...but..car's steering wheel got problem...So?...Obviously not gonna be going for tuition...Hmm..nyways...April test was over last week...So far..just got a few papers back...88 for Mod.Maths...73 for BM...60 for Physics...56 for Chemistry....Satisfied?..Yes..and No...haha!...=)
Lee Hom's concert is just 2 weeks? away....Can't wait!..at the same time..gonna miss someone terribly!...Wat else??.....Oh yea!...So..went to Megamall on Saturday...and bought a novel...by?...James Frey!..yesSs!..James Frey..!...The guy who wrote 'A Million Little Pieces'..You can actually feel the PAIN he went through....I mean..Imagine waking up with no front teeth!.....He is just a Beautiful author!..Some people are born to write...A MUST READ and HAVE!...Oh yes...back to the novel I bought..( I know I got carried away...)..Tittle? 'Bright Shiny Morning'...Juz fell in love with the cover of the book!...


Yea...Who wouldn't fall in love with a book cover that cool?!...So..planning to read it soon...I'm sure its another great piece from him...!..Post Soon..Take Care..

~Praha~

( Missing You )

No comments: