Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tired~!

So..went out shopping today..with my mom.. =) Awesome..awesome day! Why? Because I tried on a super high black peep-toe ankle boot!~~ wahhhh...BUT I didn't buy them..WHY??? Mom said it wasn't age-appropriate..Agreed!..I looked super tall!~~ The salesgirl said I should go for flats..haha! I've always had a liking for couture-like, vintage looking pumps and heels...But I've never really tried them on..First time!..Wu-hooo~! Super super super tall...haha...Nyways..yea..just went here and there..bought stuff...blablabla..had fun..Took pictures...whenever I had nothing to do in the car...So, hope everyone's well.. =)



Pictures !


In the fitting room..haha

hitz.FM. Malaysia's No.1 Hit Station~

?...

Caramel Machiato. Time. Light. =)

Tried to make it look dramatic.

Comments?

~Praha~

( Megan Fox. huh? )

No comments: